Call for Abstract
27th International Conference on Nanomedicine and Nanomaterials, will be organized around the theme “Evolving the Research Trends in Nanomaterials and Nanomedicine”
NanoMed 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in NanoMed 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanomedicine is the application of nanotechnology in the field of healthcare and the use of nanoparticles to improve the behaviour of drug substances. Currently, nanomedicines are used all over the world to improve the treatments and lives of patients suffering from critical diseases like cancer, kidney disease, fungal infections, elevated cholesterol, menopausal symptoms, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, emphysema and many more such diseases. Nanomedicines ensure that the drug enters the body and stays for long periods to the targeted region.
- Track 1-1Regenerative Medicine
- Track 1-2Nanocarriers for CNS Drug Delivery
- Track 1-3Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Track 1-4Inorganic Nanoparticles
- Track 1-5Nano-chemistry
- Track 1-6Nanomedicine for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 1-7Nanocarriers
- Track 1-8Nanomedicine for Blood Disorders
- Track 1-9Phyto Fabrication of Nanoparticles
Micro-nanoelectromechanical system (MEMS/NEMS) should be intended to perform expected capacities in less time, usually in the millisecond to picosecond. Most mechanical properties are known to be scale subordinate, hence the properties of nanoscale structures should be estimated. For bioMEMS/bioNEMS, bioMEMS/bioNEMS bond between natural atomic layer, sub-atomic layers and the substrate, and erosion and wear of organic layers, can be essential. Bionics is the use of organic techniques and frameworks found in nature to the investigation and plan of engineering systems and modern technology. Bionics implies the substitution or upgrade of organs or other body parts by mechanical adaptations.
- Track 2-1Bionics
- Track 2-2Biorobotics
- Track 2-3Biosensor Controlled Gene Therapy
- Track 2-4Biosensors for Theranostics
- Track 2-5Biosensors for Theranostics Biosensors for Theranostics
- Track 2-6Bio-MEMS for Diagnostics
Bio-synthesis of nanoparticles is the method through which we can control, through which we can control, size and state of nanoparticles and it gradually viewed as a quick, eco-friendly, and effortlessly scaled-up technology. In the course of recent years researchers have demonstrated their interest for metallic nanoparticles and their synthesis has incredibly expanded. Moreover, the disadvantages are like, the involvement of toxic chemicals and the high-energy necessities of manufacture. Alternative way to overcome the disadvantage is to synthesise living organism like bacteria, fungi and plants. Plant mediated combination of nanoparticles is the green science that associates.
- Track 3-1Metallic Nanoparticles
- Track 3-2Monodispersity of Nanoparticles
- Track 3-3Medical uses at Molecular and Cellular Level
- Track 3-4Biogenic Nanoparticles
- Track 3-5Green Nanoparticle Synthesis
The latest application of Nanotechnology for surgeons are in the area of advancement pf surgical implants using nanomaterial like Imaging, Drug Delivery and the advancement of tissue engineering products. The research has been done in the field of dentistry related to nanotechnology, liposomal Nanoparticles comprises collagenase and this has been tested on rats and found that as compared to the conventional surgery collagenase declining the collagen fibre which makes the teeth to shift easier with braces.
- Track 4-1Microsurgery to Nanosurgery
- Track 4-2Laser Nano Surgery
- Track 4-3Stepwise approaches: Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine and Nanosurgery
- Track 4-4Nanorobotics for Diabetes Control
Revelation of stem cells lead to a wide new part of medicine which is known as regenerative medicine. The point of regenerative medication is to enable the body to frame new functional tissue to substitute lost or imperfect ones. Regenerative drug will give remedial treatment to conditions where current treatments are insufficient. Regenerative medicine uses tissue engineering and undifferentiated organism innovation. As of late Regenerative Medicine and Nanotechnology field has been progressing at a consistent rate. Also, this is obvious in the flare-up in the quantity of papers made committed to this field and the development of diaries that emphasis distinctively on this point.
- Track 5-1Organ Fabrication
- Track 5-2Tissue Printing
- Track 5-3Biomaterials
- Track 5-4Biologic Scaffolds
- Track 5-5Hydrogels
- Track 5-6Cell Seeded Matrices
- Track 5-7Bioreactor Design
Materials science and Nanoengineering, is a branch which deals with the discovery and design of new elements. A nanomaterial plays a vital role in material science. Scientists from all over the world use carbon nanotubes. The exclusive properties are strength, physical properties and small proportions. Distinctive sizes of isomers are done in computational procedures. New musings and aggregate research are completed in Nanophotonic. The viewpoints of material sciences which cover the districts like metal, glasses, polymers, electrical materials, biomedical materials. Moved materials has various mechanical progressions to grow new lives. A part of the applications are optical strands, laser fibre sensors for sharp condition, electronic materials for correspondence and information advancement, imperativeness materials for supportable power source and condition, light composites for better transportation.
- Track 6-1ligands
- Track 6-2Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Track 6-3Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Track 6-4Dendrimer Nanocarriers
- Track 6-5Silica Materials
- Track 6-6Carbon Nanocarriers
- Track 6-7Nanosensors and Nanosystems
- Track 6-8Biocompatible Materials
Nanotechnology provide the possibility to enhance energy effectiveness across all branches of industry and to economically control renewable energy production through new technological solutions and augmented production technologies. Nanotechnology inventions could impact each part of the value-added chain in the energy sector. Nanotechnologies provide important development potentials for the growth of both conventional energy sources and renewable energy sources for example geothermal energy like sun, wind, water, tides, biomass etc. Nano-coated, wear hardy drill inquiries, such as, allow the optimization of lifetime and effectiveness of system for the progress of oil and natural gas deposits or geothermal energy and thus the saving of costs.
- Track 7-1Energy Intensity of Materials
- Track 7-2Hydrogen Energy
- Track 7-3Battery Technology
- Track 7-4Fuel cell Technology
- Track 7-5Nanotechnology –New Energy Source
- Track 7-6Power & Hydrogen Storage Application
Nanotoxicology is study of the nature and machinery of poisonous effects of nano-particles on living creatures and other organic systems. It also deals with the measurable assessment of the brutality and existence of nano-toxic effects comparative to the exposure of the organisms. Human experience ways are mainly mediated through inhalation, dermal, oral intake or by injection. The small particle size and the shape of nano-material allows to acceptance into blood and lymph circulation and flow to tissues in the body that normally are protected by barriers, such as the brain by diffusion of the blood-brain-barrier (BBB).
- Track 8-1Lipid Nanotechnology
- Track 8-2Biomolecular Engineering
- Track 8-3Cardiac Therapy
- Track 8-4Biological Membranes
Polymer nanocomposites contain polymer or copolymer which has nano particles distributed in the polymer grid. Polymer nanotechnology meeting will create permitting procedures for the designing of practical surfaces. Nanotechnology has made critical assurances to the listing of cements, sealants, coatings, preparing and embodiment mixes. Nanoparticle fillers, for example, bentonites, nano-sized silica particles and zeolites has impelled the development of items with upgraded: warm soundness, water/mixture
- Track 9-1Bioavailability
- Track 9-2Biopharmaceutics
- Track 9-3Cell Engineering
- Track 9-4Biomaterials and Bioengineering
- Track 9-5Cell and Organ Regeneration
- Track 9-6Cellular Therapies
- Track 9-7Contraindications
Drug delivery systems are bringing about technologies for the targeted drug delivery and measured issue of therapeutic agents. Drugs have long been used to improve fitness and extend lives. Biomedical engineers have given considerably to our understanding of the biological barriers to effective drug delivery, such as transport in the circulatory system and drug movement through cells and tissues; they have also contributed to the growth of numerous targeting ideas of drug delivery that have entered clinical practice.
- Track 10-1Nano Sized Drugs
- Track 10-2Nanodrugs for Cancer Therapy
- Track 10-3Liposomes
- Track 10-4Drug Development
- Track 10-5Versatile Polymers in Drug Delivery
- Track 10-6Formulation and Development
- Track 10-7Nanodrugs for Veterinary Therapeutics
Nanomedicine has been emerging quickly in recent past years, mostly in the growth of original nano tools for medical diagnosis and treatment. For example, a new tendency is becoming predominant in developing Nanosystems for real-time tumour diagnosis and therapy. A new term "theranostics" has been used and applied very frequently in pre-clinical research and trials. A Nanosystem can at once achieve both cells targeted in vivo imaging and photothermal treatment of cancer. While attaining concurrent high three-dimensional and temporal resolution of the lesions via cell targeting; special non-evasive treatments are applied at the same time by various means, such as local drug release, hyperthermia, and photothermal therapy. Inspired by these stimulating difficulties in biomedical fields, the growth of the nanotechnologies will be the key in speaking some of the serious issues in medicine, especially in early cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Track 11-1Nanotechnology in Nanomedicine
- Track 11-2Explicit and Revolutionary of Nanomedicine
- Track 11-3Development and Application of Ever-Improving Nanotools
- Track 11-4Evolutionary of Nanomedicine